Thursday, September 2, 2021

Tanuj on Inside Edge 3: It’s very organic

In June, the makers of 'Inside Edge' announced that season 3 of the sports drama will be coming soon. In an exclusive interaction with ETimes, Tanuj Virwani , who plays Vayu Raghavan in the show, opened up about it. The 'Cartel' star said, ''Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to speak too much about my character’s progression in season 3 of 'Inside Edge' because it’s still a few months away from release. What I can say, however, is that season 3 picks up pretty much where season 2 ended. So, it’s very organic; I’m not just speaking about my character but all the other returning characters as well.

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3t75cW1

No comments:

Post a Comment