Thursday, May 28, 2020

When Salman opened up about his engagement

Salman Khan’s wedding has been a subject of massive curiosity and in 2016, there was massive buzz that the actor is all set to take the plunge and tie the knot with Iulia Vantur. Dismissing rumours of his engagement with Iulia Vantur, Salman Khan had told Mumbai Mirror, “These are just rumours as you said yourself. If I had got engaged or was getting married, I wouldn’t wait for the news to leak out. I would announce it myself, it would be a proud moment for me, thode hi main chup rahoonga like those yesteryear stars who hid their wives thinking that it would lessen their fan following. I know the whole country would be happy for me.”

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/2M7ajRy

No comments:

Post a Comment